Sunday, May 25, 2014

Caklempong


credit to Google

Caklempong became my choice on a curriculum for 4 semester in UUM. We can't choice since the another curriculum is full but for me learning Caklempong is the best experiences. What is Caklempong actually?
Caklempong or know as Talempong is a small kettle gong which gives its name to an ensemble of four or five talempong as well as other gongs and drums. The term can refer to the instrument, the ensemble, or the genre of music. A traditional music of the Minangkabau people of West Sumatra, Indonesia. The talempong produce a static texture consisting of interlocking rhythms.Talempong can be used to play a wide variety of music, including both traditional or modern. 
I learn many song in my curriculum from Semester 1 until 4 such as Musang Berjanggut, Mudik Arau, Kopi Susu, Lenggang Kangkung and so on. Unfortunately, I didn't have a picture when I learn Caklempong. Still regret till now..huhu..Aha! but I have a video that I making for our assignment in Semester 4 (last Ko-k) and I hope that you can guess what song I play. :)

 can guess it or not?

This is a full video from my group. I know that you will know this song.. hihi


That's all for my last entry. I hope that I can update it later not just for my assignments..hihi.. Please pray for me for final exam that just left 1 weeks. huhu.. Till then, Sayonara!!

Sources:
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talempong

Thankyou for reading. Leave a comment ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Fatin Hazwani