Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hangout out with THEM

Since we are in final semester now, spent time with my friends is just a precious moments. We will finish our study just a few months left.. huhu..So, we decide to having a steamboat at Bukit Kayu Hitam. Actually we always went to eat steamboat at Embun Dingin, Renaz at Arau, Perlis but last night we just want to try a new place that near to UUM. Since this semester, we facing a difficulties while doing assignments, so I know that both of them are really in a stress mood. kiki.. We're very excited and just went there from library after maghrib with Kuliah attire..

too busy..:)

For the first time, we change a steamboat place and I was 'WOW'!! I was really amazing because this place have a 100 varieties of food and what I like the most is there are using electric grill that easy to cook and we didn't to wait sooooo long and the smoke can be reduced. They also provide a variety of plate, they just let we choose what we want to use. Even though the price (RM13.90) is higher than steamboat at Arau (RM9.90) but for me it reasonable since the place is comfortable too. Besides steamboat, they provide fried rice, kuey tiay, bubur, jeruk and so on. Aha!! but the price of water is excluded from RM13.90.

electric grill
Fine will be charge if we didn't finished all the food that we take. If I'm not mistaken RM5.00 for one person. It's good,actually, just to prevent us to be wasteful. Having a chit chat together make me think how fast time flies. *sigh..


too busy cooking for me..hihi

Too busy eating and ignore me..huhu
For this place, just 4.5/5 but still this is place is more comfortable. When you come to Sintok, please drop here with family. I think it's enough for me to story about this place since i'm not an ambassador here..haha.. Just a student that loves eating...


Thankyou for reading. Leave a comment ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Fatin Hazwani