Sunday, May 11, 2014

Rejab, Syaaban and Ramadhan


Rejab already! Alhamdulillah, Allah has give a chance to me to been in this month again. Rejab is a month where we can strengthen our iman by fasting, recite al Quran and sadaqahRejab is our platform to prepare for months of Ramadhan soon. Allah give so many benefits to those who fasting during Rejab. Islam loves when people made good deeds, so Allah will reward us.


There is a report about Abu Qalaaba that he said, "there is a castle in paradise for those who fast during the month of Rejab. According to al Baihaqi, Abu Qalaaba being one of the luminaries of the tabieen would not have said such  a thing unless he received it from one of the companions. Rejab was the special month where,
  1. The Prophet Muhammad SAW's blessed parent was married and Aminah become pregnant.
  2. The event of Israk wal mikraj which took place in 27th night of Rejab.

There is a special pray of Rejab,


After Rejab month, the month of Syaaban and Ramadhan would come. When I was a kid, I am the happiest person when the month of fasting come. It is because, during the day I fasting with all my family and friends. Who did not fast at that time, they said cannot celebrate raya. I will followed my dad to bazar Ramadhan to looking for food at evening.

And during Maghrib, I followed my parents to mosque to perform solat tarawih. They said there are no ghost in month of Ramadhan. Because all of them has been tied by Allah, so they would not hide us into their body. So, there is a time where I sneaks out and play hide-and-seek with my friends. When imam was in tahiyyat akhir, my friends and I would rushed into mosque again and sit at the last saf (line). We are pretended in solat so that our mum did scold us. haha.


^_^



Thankyou for reading. Leave a comment ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Fatin Hazwani