Sunday, May 25, 2014

Dikir Zikir at UUM

Last months, my friends and I went to Dikir Zikir program that held at Dewan Muadzam Shah. This program is from TV Al Hijrah. They went to all Malaysia to shoot this program. And this time Dikir Zikir choose UUM as their first university for the next season. We were so happy to be there. Dikir Zikir is actually a Islamic program that aired at astro. It such a sharing knowledge program but more to 'santai' mood. Besides that, there are also have a band that bringing a religious song/music and will be infuse with a good knowledge that easy to understand. This is a very good program to watch with family.


When one of my friends ask me whether I want to join or not, absolutely I said YES since I like to hear the Qasidah and so on. I'm not regret to come here since it was a best program and I can see how the love program was conducted. I'm taking a picture of my friends while we are searching the best place to see the stage.
From left: Hanisah, Majad, Hajar & Atikah

me with my roommates
That night, there are  Ustaz Haslin Bollywood, Ustaz Ghazali Ibrahim, Unic nasyeed group, Raqib AF and Munir from Adik-adikku, InshaAllah Boleh.. eh?hehe . There are several songs they played and one of them is Kulluman that I love damn much. So that, i record that Qasidah which I could hear everyday and I want to share with you but unfortunately line internet at my home was very slow..sob2..


The recording will be shown in May for the new season.. Feel free to see me in that recording.. haha. Actually, I'm eager to see myself in television and thinking of my appearance??kiki..I'm just kidding.. Don't forget to watch this new season, ya.. Wassalam..

Thankyou for reading. Leave a comment ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Fatin Hazwani